651112-24V Multi-function Auto Tester with LCD Display
Test the automotive electrical system within 12-24V. In order to save the testing hours for the automotive electrical system, the tester is designed to test the system without re-connection between the vehicle battery and the testing components. For the testing and safety purpose, the tester contains short-circuit protection, which can also check the ground connection without voltage drop test. The short-circuit protection system contains the recoverable fuse, so the technician will not waste the fuses during the testing. The extension cable is long enough for a technician to test the whole system for the vehicle. Therefore, the technicians do not have to search for ground connection constantly.
- Peak detection.
- With CE Approval.
- Locate missing cylinders.
- Illumination for dark operation.
- Test the continuity of the circuit.
- Activate the components with positive or negative current providing.
- Testing the voltage of the circuit and the voltage reading will be indicated on the LCD display.
- Measure frequency of the high-tension ignition pulses and calculate the rotational speed of engine.
|Extension Lead||Ground Lead||
|6511||6m (2 sets)||0.85m||YES||YES||1 PCS|
|6511A||2m (1 set)||0.85m||NO||YES||1 PCS|