The device use microelectronic technology to monitor the variation of current, which helps technician to protect the automobile circuit from current overloading during the maintenance.
- The maximum current for this equipment is 30A DC.
- User needs to select the protection level by pressing the buttons.
- 9 levels of protections:2A / 3A / 4A / 5A / 10A / 15A / 20A / 25A / 30A.
- It is able to replace the mini and standard car fuse during the maintenance.
- The device will cut off the current automatically when the current goes over the protection level.
- Comparing with traditional fuse saver, it saves time and amount of changing the fuses, moreover it reacts much faster.
|WORKING HUMIDITY||≦ 90%|
|MAXIMUM CURRENT||≦ 30A|
|ACCURACY||± (3%+0.3A) @ Current < 10A
± (3%+0.5A) @ Current ≧ 10A
|POWER||6 x AA 1.5V Batteries|
|FUNCTION OF PROTECTION|
|PROTECTION LEVEL||AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF TIME (MIN)|
|2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 10||60|
|Please let the device to cool down after it cut off the power.|