6513CBrake Fluid Boiling Point Tester
This tester can measure the boil point of the brake fluid. It can measure the wet boiling temperature of the brake fluid for technician as a reference for maintenance. It can be the reference when
technician is going to change the brake fluid. Besides the brake fluid, user can also measure the temperature of other fluid by connecting the tester with K-type thermocouple.
- With CE & UKCA Approvals.
- Use on oil type of DOT3, DOT4, DOT5.1
- Power: 12V automotive battery
- Testing current: 5 ~ 7A
- Measurement range of brake fluid：≤320°C（≤608°F ）
- Measurement range of K-type thermocouple：-60°C ~ 500°C（-76°F ~ 932°F）
- Working Environment: 0 ~ 50°C
|ABOUT BOILING POINT
|BOILING POINT TYPE
|DRY BOILING POINT
|WET BOILING POINT
● Please mark sure the brake fluid level is higher than minimal brake fluid volume position before test.
● If “Err” & “Wait Cool” icon appears on the LCD, it means the brake fluid level may be lower than minimal brake fluid volume position, and the over-temperature protection has limited the tester. Please check if the brake fluid lever is higher than minimal brake fluid volume position and wait the tester to be cooled down.
● If the battery voltage is lower than 11.4V, please charge the battery before test.