1676Digital Display Auto Circuit Tester
This is a DC voltage tester with smart over-voltage protection and warning for vehicle repair. As electrical system for vehicle becomes more complex, the tester is able to test voltage value, identify DC polarity from different background light color, positive / negative sign, and over-voltage level indication. Moreover, the special designed probe is able to help user to hook, piercing, and probing the wires.
- Check on 6, 12, 24 and 48V systems.
- Wire Hooker and Piercing
- DC Voltage Measurement
- LCD with Dual Color Polarity indication
- AC / DC identification
- Data Hold
- Low Power Consumption
- Computer Safe (Testing Current < 10mA)
- Over-Voltage Protection and Warning for 4 different voltage level
|Use in ICEV, HEV and PHEV vehicles|
|The tester is not only for traditional vehicles, it is also suitable for HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicles) and PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles). As for this kind of vehicles, it will generally has two batteries, one is 12 ~ 24V, and the other is 42 ~ 48V. This kind of vehicle will have two voltage supply system, one is supplied by 12 ~ 24V battery, and another one is supplied by 42 ~ 48V battery. In general, 42 ~ 48V will eventually converted to voltage higher than 200V for the driver motor. With the over voltage protection indication, user is able to recognize which battery line they are measuring. In addition, some vehicle has DC/AC voltage converter to convert 12V battery to 110 ~ 240VAC. With this tester, user is able to make sure they are wiring with the correct DC wire.|
|DC voltage Measurement||3.0 ~ 60.0V DC|
|Battery||CR2032 3V X 1 pc|
|Working Environment||0 ~ 50°C (32 ~ 122°F) < 85%RH|
|Storage Environment||-10 ~ 60°C (14 ~ 140°F) < 85%RH|
|● If measured voltage is about 70 ~ 100V, “OL0” will show on the LCD, please stop the measurement.
● If measured voltage is about 100 ~ 200V, “OL1” will show on the LCD, please stop the measurement.
● If measured voltage is about 200 ~ 300V, “OL2” will show on the LCD, please stop the measurement.
● If measured voltage is greater than 300V, “OL3” will show on the LCD, please stop the measurement.
● The voltage greater than 300V may damage the tester, please make sure the tester is not damaged before next measurement.
WARNING: If any of the below Over-Voltage Warning shows on the LCD, it means the tester is connecting with the voltage out of specified, it may damage the tester and cause hazard to the user; please stop the measurement and remove the tester immediately.
|Over-Voltage Warning Indication|