1668A6-12V Heavy Duty Circuit Tester with Long Probe
Check on 6 and 12V systems. To indicate whether there is an electrical potential at any low voltage point in the system. By using the pointed contact tip to pierce insulation on cables, it will also indicate if current is present. This can be helpful when tracing faults or add cable to a circuit.
- With CE & UKCA Approvals.
- Probe length: Approximately 175mm / 6.9"
- 5-feet flexible rubber wire with spring relief.
- Tough plastic handle lights up when circuit is in good condition.
- The painted probe is insulated to prevent accidental short circuiting.
|175mm / 6.9"