1934110-125V AC GFCI Receptacle Tester
Detects probable improper wiring conditions in 110-125VAC. To avoid erroneous readings, unplug any appliances or equipment on the circuit being tested. Consult the GFCI manufacturer's installation instructions to determine that the GFCI is installed in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. Check for correct wiring of receptacle and all remotely connected receptacles on the branch circuit.
- With UL and cUL Approval.
- Detect faulty wiring in 3 wire receptacle.
- Neon indicators give positive indication of circuit status.
- Test for GFCI receptacle for proper operation, 110-125V circuits.
- Various combinations of three lights tell if wiring is correct or six possible faulty conditions.
- Plug Type: TYPE B for US