522012-600V AC Adjustable Non-Contact Wire Tracer
This non-contact voltage tester, can be used to test the presence of AC voltage from 12V~600V, no need of metallic conduction, easy to read by visual and audio indication. Locates breaks along live, insulated wires and power cords. Adjustable sensitivity allows tracing of wires behind walls, around switches or receptacle.
- Category: CAT II
- Check voltage on 12-600V AC.
- With CE, cUL and UKCA Approval.
- Operated by two LR44, 1.5V batteries.
- Complete with a durable built-in pocket clip.
- Compact, lightweight, sleek and handheld design.